Should there be a difference of interpretation between the German “Rechtliche Hinweise / Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen” and the English “Legal Advice / General Terms and Conditions” then the German “Rechtliche Hinweise / Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen” have precedent. The english version is merely a translation of the German “Rechtliche Hinweise / Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen”, intended to help non-German speakers and as such the German “Rechtliche Hinweise / Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen” have priority.
1. The offered treatments do not constitute medical services and as such can not be reimbursed in full or in part by the health insurance.
2. The company Dennis Landgraf offers exclusively wellness massages. These provide revitalisation, prevention and relaxation. Neither diagnoses are made nor are symptoms treated. The company Dennis Landgraf refrains from healing treatments, because these are reserved exclusively for healing professions.
3. Should you suffer from medical problems which require treatment, you are obliged to consult your doctor and to obtain from him/her written authorisation confirming that a wellness massage will not cause further harm.
4.a) A treatment is not possible when the following health condition exists:
4.b) You are to inform the wellness masseur of your own accord of any changes before the treatment starts. If the situation is not clear then you are obliged to consult your doctor beforehand.
5. If despite every possible care being taken during the treatment, consequential damages occur which result because a client failed to indicate any of his/her health conditions, then the treatment giver and Dennis Landgraf respectively are extempted from any liability. The same applies for damages which result because the client him/herself was not aware of his/her health condition and/or was not aware that s/he had one or more of the conditions listed above and it was unforeseeable by the treatment giver.
If you have any doubts then you are obliged to consult your doctor beforehand.
6. We reserve the right to decline a client without stipulating a reason. In case a declined person owns vouchers, loyalty cards or Five Times Cards, please see points 11.b) and 11.c).
If an agreed upon appointment is cancelled by the client with less than 24 hours notice, then we reserve the right to:
charge the full amount (plus travel surcharges if applicable).
void a voucher partially or fully, equivalent to the value of the cancelled treatment. The same applies to Five Times Cards. Already paid for travel surcharges can not be reimbursed. However the purchaser has the possibility to have the travel surcharges repaid in form of a voucher which will be given to him/her.
8. A travel surcharge applies in relation to the Mobile Massage.
a. Private customers: The travel surcharge is calculated according to the distance between the place of treatment and the company headquarters in Neu-Anspach (the distance to be driven). Please consult the table below. The purchase price of vouchers or Five Time Cards includes the value of the treatment and the anticipated travel surcharge.
|0 - 9 km||5,00€|
|10 - 19 km||10,00€|
|20 - 29 km||15,00€|
|30 - 39 km||20,00€|
|40 - 49 km||30,00€|
b. Corporate customers: The travel surcharge is calculated according to the distance between the place of treatment and the company headquarters in Neu-Anspach (distance to be driven according to Google Maps, there and back). 0,30 Euro plus 19% MwSt. per kilometre will be charged.
9. A surcharge if relevant, applies per single treatment2.
Late surcharge: 9.00pm to 12.00 midnight: surcharge 50,- Euro2
Night surcharge: 12.00 midnight to 6.00am: surcharge 100,- Euro2
Holiday surcharge: surcharge 30,- Euro2
10. Payment by card is not possible. Payment by bank transfer is possible if agreed upon beforehand.
11.a) Vouchers an Five Time Cards are valid only once payment has been received.
11.b) We can not pay out vouchers, loyalty cards or Five Times Cards either in full or partially.
11.c) 11.c) Vouchers, loyalty cards and Five Times Cards are tranferable, however if a higher travel surcharge is applicable (see point 8) the difference will be charged. The difference to a lower travel surcharge category can not be reimbursed. The purchaser has though the possiblity to have the difference repaid in the form of a voucher which will be given to him/her.
12.a) The most current prices listed on this website apply. The previous price list loses its validity with the publication of the current price list.
12.b) 12.b) Unless otherwise noted, all prices include 19% Mehrwertsteuer (value-added tax).
10.b) Sofern nichts anderes angegeben ist, verstehen sich alle Preisangaben inklusive 19% Mehrwertsteuer.
13. Dennis Landgraf reserves the right to make changes to the General Terms and Conditions.
2 for corporate customers: plus 19% MwSt.